Union Baptist Church

The Union Baptist Church has had two locations in the city of Trenton. The original home of the Church was 42 Belvidere Street. The building was constructed in 1870 and became church property in 1888. In 1925, the Union Baptist Church built upon purchased property and moved to its current location at 301 Pennington Avenue in Trenton. The Trenton Church of Christ currently occupies the former home of the Union Baptist Church.

Former Address: 42 Belvidere Street, Trenton, NJ 08618

Current Address: 301 Pennington Avenue, Trenton, NJ 08618

Comments are closed.

Switch to our mobile site